Happy Monday friends!
I’ve decided to give December’s NaBloPoMo a shot this month and I’m already behind…oops!
Today’s prompt is, ironically, whether you are more or less likely to complete the challenge of posting every single day for the month of December.
Getting started on day 2 does not bode well for this month of blogging…also December is kind of going to be a little crazy. I’ll be going to England at the end of the month for Christmas and (more importantly) my future sister-in-laws wedding. That’s a mouthful, I know.
These all sound very much like excuses, but I’m going to do my very best to post something new (and not super lazy) every day this month. Since I’m so new to blogging, and even writing this frequently (I’ve been out of school for like…three years…cut me some slack people), I figured this would be a good way to supercharge my blogging habits. We’ll see.
To answer the prompt truthfully: I’m definitely less likely to finish this challenge in December. BUT I’m still going to try. I’m almost certain I can get some lessons out of it just by giving it the ol’ college try. Are you ready guys? I’m not…
- Explore More and Less with December’s NaBloPoMo (blogher.com)
- NaBloPoMo: Completing the Challenge (abreathofforeignair.com)
- NaBloPoMo 2.12.13 (nicolelexo.wordpress.com)
- 8 Blog-Changing Lessons Learned From NaBloPoMoPoMo (blogher.com)
- Dec 2 – December NaBloPoMo (adorablyobnoxious.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo 2013 (nowtspecial.wordpress.com)
- The Urban Daddy Throws in His Hat for NaBloPoMo! (urbandaddy.wordpress.com)
- NaBloPoMo (joynpain2.wordpress.com)